The kitchen is an important part of the house where some heavy activities take place and shouldn’t be ignored. It must be designed in such a manner that it’s stylish, and functional and allows you the scope to be creative enough to highlight your personality.
Although traditional carpenter-made kitchens have been the first choice for decades for Indian homeowners, the development in technology has given rise to marked developments in the kitchen industry with factory-made variants. Different elements like the cabinets, shutters, panels, etc., are assembled and built together in a factory to make a single cohesive system.
The modular kitchen design has now become a favorite amongst modern homeowners because of its look, design, and finish. The kitchen modules are adaptable in nature which allows you to create any design that best fits the available space such as L-shaped, U-shaped, parallel, and galley kitchens. The best part is that the modular kitchen comes in a wide range of designs and finishes that allow you to pick one that best suit your needs and requirements.
Here are a few reasons why modular kitchen designs serve as the perfect additions to modern homes and are preferred over traditional carpenter-made kitchens:
- Perfect finish: The reason why modular kitchens have managed to win the hearts of many is mainly because of their stylish looks and exceptional finish. With a European modular kitchen design, you will be inviting beauty and elegance into the interiors of your home with the finest details.
When it comes to carpenter-made kitchens, you need to make sure that you hire the best carpenter in your area to get the desired results. If you get stuck with an unskilled carpenter it will ultimately lead to the production of low-quality kitchens having poor finishes.
- High Durability: Modular kitchens are made from core materials that offerhigh durability and resistance to termites or borers. The core material consists of high-quality plywood or MDF that is boiling water-resistant and does not bend or warp over a long duration of time. Good manufacturers also ensure that the cabinets in moisture-ridden areas, such as the sink cabinet, consist of an outer finish that is similar to the rest of the luxury modular kitchen and an inner layer that is lined with an aluminum sheet to create a waterproof membrane.
- Customized design: When it comes to European modular kitchens, there is a wide range of materials, finishes, colors and textures that are available in the market. From chic and contemporary, to smooth and refined, there is a perfect fit of modular kitchen design for every home and aesthetic.
You can also customize by adding your personal sense of style to your luxury modular kitchen design by introducing minor variations to the original or conventional designs, depending on your personal needs.
- Optimum management of space: By optimally using every nook and cranny of the available space, customized modular kitchen designs help maximize the functionality of the kitchen space. The units of a luxury modular kitchen come with a range of innovative accessories that offer a variety of organizational solutions.
Modular kitchens permit you to design your cooking space according to the available space while ensuring optimum utilization of the area, making it look both spacious and luxurious.
- Wide range of designs and finishes: No matter the size of your luxury modular kitchen design, the base, and the wall units are available in a wide range of shapes, sizes, and finishes. You can choose them accordingly based on the existing aesthetics and theme of your home. You can opt for the u-shaped, parallel, or peninsula kitchen layout if you have more space or you can select the straight or l-shaped kitchen layout to fit a smaller sized kitchen.
You can also select the finish of your choice to give an appealing look to your modular kitchen cabinets and also to protect the materials from exposure to extreme temperatures or any other form of damage.
- Easy to install and uninstall:One of the major advantages offered by a European modular kitchen design is that it can be easily installed and uninstalled when required. The prefabricated nature of the modular kitchen makes it easy to shift from one place to another which comes in handy for people who need to relocate on a frequent basis.
- Variety In storage facilities: One of the reasons why modular kitchens are preferred over traditional carpenter-made kitchens is for their unique storage facilities. You can have any sorts of cabinetry solution that you will require, be it drawers, oil pull-outs, dish organisers, tall units, magic corners, swing-out cabinets, built-in racks, etc.
You cannot find such a wide variety of storage options in carpenter-made kitchens. There you will have nothing more than basic and quintessential storage. So, you won’t have the liberty to have storage as per your requirements.
- Easy Maintenance and Repair: Customised modular kitchens are designed in a manner that provides you access to every tiny crevice which makes them extremely easy to clean and maintain. They come in a collapsible design which makes it easy for you to remove the skirting and other accessories to help ensure thorough cleaning or repair.
- You get durable kitchen cabinets and countertops: Unlike the traditional carpenter-made kitchen, a customised modular kitchen design has a designated space for everything. Thus, it saves you a lot of space and gives a clean and organized look. Also, the core materials, made up of boiling water-resistant plywood or MDF, that are used during the production of these durable European modular kitchen solutions are resistant to termites which makes them highly durable and long-lasting.
- Remodeling and Flexibility: The functional nature of customized modular kitchens allows homeowners to change the aesthetic of their kitchen at any given time. The design makes it possible for us to give our kitchen a brand new look by simply changing the cabinets or the backsplash tiles. Flexible and continually adaptable, modular kitchens help customers move with the times.
Well-established brands like Würfel have a wide range of modular kitchen designs to suit your style and home décor. You can get a free design quote for your home interiors by filling out the form below or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To know more about Würfel products, take a look at our website. With 43 studios across the country, Würfel is the most premium and the largest modular kitchen and wardrobe brand in the country. It was awarded the ‘Best Modular Kitchen Brand’ by Times Business Awards consecutively for the years 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 and also ‘The Most Innovative Kitchen Award’ in 2019 & 2020 by India Kitchen Congress. Visit a Würfel studio near you to catch a glimpse of the latest modern modular kitchen designs and own your dream kitchen soon. Click here for more details.